Who Shall i Model Next

Tuesday 9 February 2010

2D WalkAbout Perspective Research & Test

For the Second movie I looked at how to make the character come towards the camera. Firstly I thought of my concept and then I recorded my self just acting out the scene in different ways and just to look at perspective positions and key poses.

From this I was able to create my first test, looking at key poses and positions. Also started to look at how to add character to my animation.



my second test I tried using circles and squares to try and create more dynamic walk:

From this I was able to look at proportions of the character and see how his shoulders and waist move. using cylinders really helped me create perspective in my walk when he came towards the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment